New Year in the Carpathians 2021
To spend the new year in Carpathians, at an altitude of 2022 above the sea level, among the capped Carpathian Mountains is a splendid rest, that you can have in Verkhovyna, in our comfortable hotel called “Verhovel”! We will provide you with not only cozy rooms and a festive banquet, but also with an interesting and rich leisure.
What are the prices for accommodation in the hotel “Verkhovel” for the New Year and Christmas period in the Carpathians
Prices for our hotel for the New Year in the Carpathians from 29.12. 2020 to 10.01.2021
|Room category||Price per day, UAH|
|Junior Suite||2 400|
|New Year’s banquet||
|*All room categories include 2 breakfasts and 2 hours of SPA|
*The hotel reserves the right to change prices.
YOU WANT TO SPEND THE NEW YEAR AT THE TOP OF THE CARPATHIANS? – GO TO VERKHOVEL!
All you need to do to spend the New Year in Verkhovyna in the Carpathians is to book a room in the Verkhovel hotel and come to the New Year’s banquet in our restaurant.
We always have:
- friendly atmosphere,
- delicious food,
- many competitions and entertainments you can win a prize on,
- hot dances until the dawn.
The windows of the restaurant of “Panorama Verkhovel” offer a magnificent view of the snow-capped mountains. A nice bonus will be that while tasting champagne, you will also see the bright lights of the main Christmas tree of the city of Verkhovyna, located in the central square which is right in front of our hotel.
Every year near the main Christmas tree we launch flying lanterns for our New Year’s Eve guests. This remarkable action has already become a tradition. Everyone can write ones dream on a piece of paper and send it with the lantern to the sky.
Therefore, we invite you to make your New Year’s wishes in the Carpathians, closer to the sky, together with the hotel of “Verkhovel”. Doing so you significantly increase the chances of the wishes’ realization!
Thinking of spending the New Year Eve in Verkhovyna you should also consider of Christmas, which according to the Byzantine Catholic calendar is celebrated at 7th of January. After all, the Hutsul (the ethnic group of Carpathian mountains) region is one of those regions where folk traditions have been hold extremely well till now.
- Charming Christmas rituals, special dishes and sonorous carols will help to create a unique Christmas atmosphere.
- Guests from different parts of Ukraine and the world from year to year are come to Verkhovyna to immerse in this authentic action.
- The carols performed by Hutsuls in ethnic original attire is simply mesmerizing. And of course, to see it by your own is much better than watching hundreds of TV reports about.
- The Hotel Verkhovel has a great opportunity to participate in the Christmas Eve.
- Guests sit down at the Christmas table with the first star, according to the ancient Ukrainian traditions.
- The chef of our restaurant will surelly prepare for you a traditional kutya – a ceremonial grain dish with sweet gravy, poppy seeds and honey, along with twelve other traditional dishes.
- You will savor them under cheerful holiday carols from local carolers of the Hutsul ethnical group.
Celebrating the New Year in Verkhovyna in 2022 is to afford yourself a colorful holiday with a total reload and rest from duties, to get new impressions, learn more about Ukrainian traditions and culture, to recharge your mental batteries with new Carpathian energy.
Make an early booking with us and you are guaranteed to get the best New Year and Christmas vacation in the Carpathians 2022!